Monday, October 22, 2007

Is It Time?

I read a lot of blogs and I have noticed that at a certain point the inevitable happens - the blogger declares it is the end!*

So I am wondering, is it time for the end of Getting to Maybe? Honestly I feel like the blogging has been all TV recapping, quotes and an occasional link to coolness in between. Do I actually have anything to say anymore besides the regurgitation of what someone else is saying? More important, do I have time to say what I want in between the stress of work and the busy life in between?

When I started this a little over 2 years ago I knew it would be hard to keep up with it. That is why I enlisted a great team of bloggers to keep up the energy. Some of you went completely missing while others** have stuck around. But truth is, I have tried to give this blog some love everyday and thankfully we have some readers to show for it. However, most stop by through some random Google search for project runway or heroes or the office and are never to be seen again.

So maybe it is time? Maybe.

-----------------------
*This applies more to blogs where people don't get paid for it

**I want to give a special shout-out to Chris B, who has kept on blogging these past few weeks when I couldn't even find 5 minutes to post a quote.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Elad said...

sad. :(

October 22, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

id hate to see you guys go!! but understand life gets too busy. i hope things get better for you shawn!!

October 22, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

yes, sad, however life is an ebb and flow - I surely understand if it is time. I decided to stop my own personal blog myself. But I'm happy to continue to contribute here when I can.

October 22, 2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Chris B said...

I hear ya shawn. Blogging, and all other computer phenomena, is very time consuming.

October 25, 2007 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you'll do a Project Runway Recap!!!

I'm cleaning up my bookmarks folders in prep for the season finally -- FINALLY -- starting this week and I've always enjoyed your recaps.

-- desertwind

November 12, 2007 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com