Friday, October 19, 2007

So the Mona Lisa did have eyebrows...


Any visit to Europe can definitely greaten ones appreciation for art, and having spent several years there I have seen quite a bit. Rome, Florence, Pisa, Paris, Gent (Belgium), Amsterdam, are just few of the places where extraordinary images of beauty have touched my heart and opened me up to other dimensions.

I'm no expert on the subject of art history and really know nothing about it other than I like it.

So... the Mona Lisa...

I don't know why it was such a big deal that the Mona Lisa didn't have eyebrows, I think its cool actually. What an incredible beautiful work of art.

Well, new imaging techniques involving infrared and ultraviolet light reveal more than our naked eyes can see about this mysterious painting.

French engineer Pascal Cotte reveals the discovery of her eyebrows and many other interesting characteristics:

read more from yahoo news and livescience.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com